I’m thinking about ways I can make this program easier: I will succeed at three week sugar-free me. I’ve joined the official program at the basic level, so I can have access to the 21DSD forum. Join Here!
Identify your why
- why are you doing this? What do you want to get out of it?
- what are you willing to put into it?
- how do you plan to stay on track? do you have a reminder system? A buddy? Come join us at 50 Fit.
Learn from the past
- What have you tried in the past?
- What worked? What didn’t?
- Think about how you can apply what you’ve learned. Write some notes to yourself.
Read the instructions in 21DSD
- choose your level (keeping in mind the phrase, “don’t be a hero”)
- look at the yes/no lists for your level
- do you need an energy modification?
Plan for your success
- when you are most successful, do you follow a meal plan? or do you like to play the “What’s for dinner” guessing game?
- when do you usually shop for food? How often?
- do you like to cook? When are you going to prepare your meals?
- What can you do this week to make next week easier?
- Can you use next weekend to prepare some meals in advance?
- Decide if you want some more support. You can join the program here:
One thought on “21DSD – T-7 One week away from Day 1 (Monday, 5 January)”
Reblogged this on pure paleo 30 and commented:
strength in numbers! Here’s to a healthier January.