Over on the FB group, we have a challenge starting up. Pick your own goal, etc., and get group support for achieving it. I’ve pledged to donate to the NRA next May if I run a 10k in over 60 minutes and weigh in above my goal weight (and body composition of under 25%). I will be measuring the following:
- Waist (wkly)
- Hips (wkly)
- Weight (daily) (I use a weighted average, so I don’t get too crazy over the day-to-day variations)
- Body Fat % (daily – though my impedance scale is highly correlated to hydration) – I will use calipers too, and for the final measurement, a “trusted third party” (probably my trainer)
- Total Sleep (Hours) (daily) (my pedometer does this if I remember to press buttons)
- Sleep Quality (1-7) (I changed the scale from 1-10 to 1-7 because it’s easier)
- Fasting Blood Sugar (daily)
- Morning pH (daily) (I bought the strips today)
- Postprandial Blood Sugar (occasionally)
- Total Steps (daily – goal > 10k) (which is basically two long walks a day).
What’s something you’ve always wanted to achieve that seems just out of reach? Make it up! and then make it happen.